BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

第六十四章:捆绑我的周末

I hate Weekends. I prefer Weekdays.
Weekdays keep me occupied. Weekends suffocate me with boredom.

I prefer to be in school than I prefer to be at home.
I prefer to be busy than I prefer to be free.
I prefer to go out and take some fresh air than I prefer to stay at home with the internet.
I prefer freedom than I prefer limitations.
I prefer to go through trouble than I prefer to sit still.
I prefer to get caught by ISA than I prefer to watch the fall of my country.

I don't consider the above a poem. I consider it more as a statement. It's an inspiration I got after I started to notice that I hate staying at home.

Sitting still and saying nothing seems to be the mentality of Malaysian Chinese. They speak aloud in newspapers, but when you ask them to protest and walk around in dynamic groups of a city. They will never want to do so because it's troublesome and they fear that they will get a pinch in the ass by authorities.

What we should be doing is not sitting still. We should be out there fighting for what's really Satu Malaysia, for what they really mean is equal rights. We should turn the logic around, those leaving the country shouldn't be us, it is those who bribe and are bribed that should leave. Don't make everyday seem like a weekend that locks us up away from our dreams.

*Fighting, wasn't so hard.*


0 comments: