BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 2, 2010

第六十一章:冲破顶端

Another 6 more weeks till we sit for trials. NIE is finally finished, so is the arca. Next up, perhaps, gonna organize a visit to old folks home and orphanage for 3A4. Hope it'll succeed. Also in the meantime, doing some real intensive revision, I don't think there will be any free time for me to go out and relax. What's to be happy is my purata though, manage to maintain it above 80. The exact figure should be 81.4 if not mistaken. I'll keep my fingers crossed for that class position. Speaking about it, our class seems very lag, other classes already have their photos, but we still haven't got ours. Other classes all ready have their positions and results, while I don't know what Pn.Premah is up to. Just gotta keep waiting.

Phyllis left us today, she'll be transferring to an international school, all the best Phyllis! Don't forget the wonderful times you had with the friends you made in 3A4. Never never delete those photos in your DSLR. When the bell rang today, everyone was surrounding her saying goodbyes and farewell. According to Jo-Ee's blog, Chee Hong gave her a hug. WOW. And I just thought of this saying my primary teacher once told me when I graduated. "Departures aren't made to separate relations, they are made to let us know how warm it feels to reunite."

Departures huh? Life is such a long journey with all the partings and landings. How do we value it. What's the value of life to you? For me, I just don't want to live with regrets, I want to pursue that musical dream and out stand one day. There are so many elements in life, but never lack of one important part that I lack of. Friendship. That's a sincere advice for ya. For me, I don't care how much things can make me suffocate, I won't give a rat's ass about the obstacles, there's nothing to be afraid of, you see an obstacles, eliminate in and progress, don't stop walking until you reach the summit.

This is a song of inspiration and also the song of the week. I believe I posted the MV on facebook.
我是一只小小鸟 - 丁当

有时后觉得自己像一只小小鸟
想要飞 却怎么样也飞不高
也许有一天
栖上枝头 却成为猎人的目标
飞上了青天才发现自己从此无依无靠
每次到了夜深人静的时候
睡不着
怀疑只有的明天没有变得更好
未来会怎样究竟有谁会知道
幸福
否只一种传说 永远都找不到
一只小小小小鸟 想要飞呀飞却飞也飞不高
寻寻觅觅寻寻觅觅一个温暖的怀抱
这样的要求算不算太高

所有知道
的名字的人啊你们好不好
世界
如此的小 们注定无处可逃
尽人情冷暖 当你决定为你了的理想燃烧
生活的压力与生命的尊严哪一个重要
一只小小小小鸟 想要飞呀飞却飞也飞不高
寻寻觅觅寻寻觅觅一个温暖的怀抱
这样的要求算不算太高?


0 comments: