BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 27, 2009

第三十四章: 书香

Went to the book fair at the mines just now. Have to say that it was my first experience to visit an official fair. Like to thank mom for bringing me there, she really freaked out, she doesn't know the way actually. In fact during the journey, we lost our way. She turned somewhere and ended up being in putrajaya. We had to make a big round to get back on track. Very beckoning.

The moment I got there, I felt so excited. It was such a big place and there were books, books, Books, and BOOKS!!! First, I made a big sweep over the books and I had absolutely no idea what to buy. And then a closer look I took at the map they prepared, I finally had in mind where to visit. Mom said that the fair was the last place she would like to go on earth due to the amount of people there. She hates the crowd. (lol?)

End results? I bought two books that cost me around 80 bucks. I really need to start budgeting . I'll try to upload pictures. My cam's currently dead out of battery. Really regret for not charging it. I don't really get to go to The mines always. (T.T)

Will be off for another training camp tomorrow. Be back on monday. NUF SAID. CHAO~

-身骑白马-
*不要只局限于玩乐...*

0 comments: