BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

第三十三章: 他妈的!!!

MEGA UPDATE!!!!
Due to my Cb beloved computer. I had no choice and no option. No update was available (他妈的!!!) until to day my good old cousin that works as a paramedic came to reformat AGAIN. ( Thx alot !!! ^^ )
Anyways, I am finally updating. Here's what I'd like to share. Very 他妈的 experience.

Yes The holiday camp was darn epic. I mean it was like 2 days and a night and almost everyone burst into tears (Including me. 他妈的!) It was really epic. Not just the tears. It was like almost everything. The fun, joy, food (vegeterian.), friends, activities. And the main reason I feel happy is because I could return back to the center again. (The one I used to mention a few posts before.)

The first day of camp. I was checked-in. We got to know each other first. The we went to sleep. (Note: We checked-in during night time.) However, due to hard-rocked floor and freezing temperature. Almost everyone of us were unable to sleep. Girls and boys slept in different rooms of course. But the main dish wasn't this. The main dish was my friend beside me. He did not bring along his blanket for a cover up. He nearly freezed to death. The running nose was horrible. He ended up sitting in that huge toilet. (Yes, huge. Unless you see for yourself, you wont understand how huge.) One of our oldest friend there (20 or something, if not mistaken.) sat and had a nice chat with him. (That happened around 4.30, and yes, I was awake!!!) In the end, I gave up sleeping I woke up and cleaned up myself and waited with them in the toilet untill 7.10. (zzz 他妈的!!!)

Everyone was ready. We went down and had a quick warm up. Ate breakfast. And started to think of a cheer for each group. Ours was retarded. (LOLZ) And then ice breaking started. One word to say. FUN! If I had the chance. Lets play it together one day. Lunch was next and then we started a series of class. It was about something we call 团康. Their purpose was to teach us a little basic on that theme. Lots was discovered and learned. It seemed useless to me before the camp. After the camp I realize how it could actually connect one's heart with another. A bond so hard to break. (^^)

Tea-time. Next they gave every group a song and wanted us to create a dance for it. (Not what you think, the so called dance is more to 带动唱.) [Jo-Ee if you see this. Pls leave a comment in my chatbox. I know I once said that it was something retarded.]. I think what they really want to see is if we openned our ears wide during that class. (Note: We created everything ourselves and the time limit was one hour.)

Dinner was absolutely wonderful. We were then ordered to do some cleanning up work and have a quick bath. I had to use hair shampoo for my hair and body. Since I forgot to buy body shampoo and note, no one did! I felt sticky. But it was okay. Since later we sat in a room with air-conditioned temperature. And then we watched a video. It was a touching interview on someone. I'll share the video with you guys if its available. IF YOU DON'T CRY AFTER SEEING IT. YOU'RE SELFISH FAGGOT/BITCH!!! YOU SHOULD BE SORRY FOR YOUR OWNSELF!!!

The next day was the main-dish. ( Oh! Everyone slept like logs that night. Due to the tired conditions of our worn out body.) We walked to Bukit Jalil from OUG. That was around 7 in the morning. WOW, The games they planned was like MAD TO THE MAX!!! Of course, in the end we walked back again. Had lunch, and started cleanning up the center. Since there was another function, we couldn't just leave the place in a mess. I washed the toilets ( There was two HUGE toilets. ) Now, after cleanning up, the real tears bursted. OMG, the talk was like holy shit.

At first, the person incharge somehow hypnotized us in some ways. Here's how it went.
We were asked to close our eyes. He asked us to imagine that there was a place, there was an island, a magical one, where ayone who gets there is able to get and do what theyd desire the most. However, it takes a long and hard journey to get there. And now, you hold the ticket to go there. You tell your family about it. They support and suggest that you should not miss this chance. You start packing and thinking about what will it be right there. You depart to the jetty. You're now on board, you can see your family waving to you shouting aloud, "DO YOUR BEST !!! GOOD LUCK!!!"
The happiness you feel is great. The weather is so beautiful. But things start to change. A storm lies ahead. The waves start turning bigger. So gigantic and massive that even the ship cannot withstand. You start to feel the fear, you hear yellings. People start jumping in to the sea, wishing that their last hope is to swim back. However, any actions are futile. You start to regret and start to feel scared, What if this was your last day, what would you do? Would you want to leave your family? When you have not done a single thing for them? When you have not say how much you love your loved ones? What would you do? I leave the rest of the answering for you. You want to know how it ended up? I'll tell you when you see me. That is if you're interested.

Conclusions:
-Our group became the winner of the whole camp
-the followings were what I learned
- 以白纸的心态, 学习别人的长处
以宽广的心胸, 接纳所有的建言
- 有心才有行动
- 我们要做情绪的感染者,不做情绪的破坏者.
- 只要我还有一分力, 只要我海能够呼吸
我就要活出我自己的那一片天空.

NUF SAID. THE LONGEST POST I have ever created.
-身骑白马-
*坚信最高的境界,就是成功*

0 comments: