BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

第三十二章:句点

Just a mere update. Went to school this morning. (My last day ^^ A wonderful fullstop. ) Went to have lunch first. Met my short step-sister. (LOL) She had a conversation with someone I did not know. It was damn lame. (zzZZzz). And then I met good old Wing Sum, he gave me a parcel. It was a brand new H2O Uno card!!! They had to give me that little thing. Since my Harry Potter limited edition uno card was fucked by a GIGANTIC MONSTREOUS DISCIPLINARY BITCH.

In the hall during perhimpunan. It was just a short one. Later on, Encik Lean came to give the form 2's a simple briefing about next year. For some reason, he was a jackass to act fierce in front of us, blabbering about this and that. At the moment, I only had one thing in mind : Hey, I'm going F3!!!

Back in class, kinda like a camera party. (LIGHT FLASHES, DUN WANT TO TELL MUCH.) PS : If you would observe closely, every picture my friend took that has me in it, there shall sure be existance of the middle finger. ( ^^ )

Of course, bursts of tears when we were to depart. *Ahem*Cried like shit. Tart decided to "Yam Seng". and then there was the fullstop. 2A4 DEPARTED. Anyways just one to say, 2A4 is one of the best classes I have ever been in. Good luck and I wish I could see all my mates next year.

PS: To Jo Ee, you got to see a part of my personality, but not everything. I applaud u for having the achievement. Not many have been able to know me well. ( This is tribute to the letter. )















-身骑白马-
*Just a part of me... was what you saw...*


0 comments: