BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

第二十八章:当窗口开始关闭

Very emo at the timebeing...
I suppose the cause is the conversation I had with dad a few days ago.
We hardly talk. Thats why every time we talk the atmosphere freezes up.

"Hows your exam?" (Finally asked)

"Bad. Purata 74.00."

"......"

"I predicted this." ( At this rate It became more cold. It was raining that day."

"(This part, I won't blabber much, He kept talking about stuff, stuff that was giving me a clue about what he expected in me. Thats right, being a good kid. [TIU NIA BU LA!!!]."

And then I asked him a question that startled him.
"Stop Crapping. What are you afraid of? Its normal for me to be this way. I won't be good just because you sent me to a moral camp. Wake up, its 2009, which kid on earth still behaves like a golden mongerel? Just tell me what you don't like about me. If its that darn purata. I'll tell you this, I have no regrets this time having this figure. I started preparation since the second exam ended. If its the attitude, fine tell me your hopes, I'll achieve it, because I am never gonna bow my head down against you."( WTF, I actually spit those words out.)

"........ Yes, I am afraid of something. Something that I can't explain. But please, I have never suspected your efforts."

And then time froze. Both of us froze in the car. That was the coldest temperature I have ever experienced. Traffic stuck, Darn it.

And then I made a conclusion. My window has shut. It was no more possible for me to communicate
unless I unlocked it.

And there we have a shut window...

-身骑白马-
*一个人走的路*

0 comments: