BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

第三十一章:巅峰的成功

Ok, heres how I feel at the moment...
50% HAPPY :Why? The 2A4 special awards was a mega, no Giga, NO TERRRA !!! Success.
50% Unhappy :Caused by the emoness, trojans, adwares viruses that are in fecting me...

And it really bugs me out when someone tries to care and fix things in my home. She thinks that she cares, but turns out she interferes. Please, all dickheads out there, never turn caring into interfering.
I'll fuck you off.

Just a few more days until holidays start. I sense great business invading. I have three camps and one project to cope with this holidays. The one big project of 2010. PROJECT PMR. Good luck every piece of fat ass out there. We shall take over the PMR empire. Not the PMR itself. Jia yous~!

PS: I'm just gonna act like the match between liverpool and Man UTD and Man UTD VS Chelsea did not happen.

Pic of the day


















Nike Jordan. Lolz-ness...
-身骑白马-
*原来最简单的付出,就是承诺*

0 comments: