BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

第五十二章:寂寞的伤痕

I creep in front of the empty screen,
as a shattered soul,
locked in a faux under the stars so sorrow,
Each word type,
I add a scar to my chest,
Each letter I cross,
I feel the pain,
Each thing I arrange,
I hurt so badly it makes me mad.

I wonder and hesitate sometimes,
why life is only black and white,
I pass by without a meaning,
No one understands me,
Not even my parents...

I wonder and hesitate sometimes,
why life is only black and white,
I meet with the shit and ass,
I'm left with all the mess,
They don't show no pity,
Instead things go as granted,
and I suffer the pain...

Life is a horror,
I pay and give, yet nothing in return...
So what values are left behind?
Or I shouldn't hope for payment?

I don't know lord...
I crouch upon the chair...
Down drops the tear of April,
Signifying unhappiness...
I'm so lonely, can you read me?
No... I hear nothing...
its empty...

0 comments: