BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 23, 2010

第五十五章:生命的终止

I felt like time and life started to stop lately. So the title up there's kinda random. If you'd think that the blog's dead, I just managed to squeeze some time up to revive it, kay?

1) Why time and life stopped? Because I've reached a point where I find no reason to keep the spirit going on. Quite some bumps blocked me lately. A little depression for not entering the finals. Eventually fallin' for you day after day after day, somehow I think it's quite unbelievable, projects and presentations. And most of all, the second battle, 2nd term examination. It kinda freaks me out to know that PMR is near very soon. My projects are so far so good, but I'm kinda left behind if it's about preparations for exams. I've hardly been able to keep up lately except for a few subjects like Sejarah and Science. I'm real worried and I conclude that it's quite depressing now.

2) Something quite fun about 3A4 lately though is our crazy culture - "The human strip" a.k.a Kai Bao. Loads of people have been stripped lately. Its somehow like a drug that can cool you down for a second or two. But once you return to reality, you just gotta face it.

3) I'm in love with the sky. I lately like to sit at one spot of the park near my house and stare at the great blue sky. It releases my stress and it reminds me of you. I wonder, how you're doing. Is your treatment going well, does it hurt? Or are you lonely. Possibly not. But I am. If normal humans have partners, I only have the sky, it's not anyone's fault, it's my weakness. Perhaps on some circumstances, Ven Zheat was right, I'm always doing things on my own. Wasn't it always like this? I've been walking these roads step by step without a whisper of any being, except a shadow walking behind me. I'm lonely, Real lonely, but I asked for it. Screw me.

-身骑白马-

*I don't know, I don't want to speak, hear, or glare... I just want a little credit, is that to much to ask for??*

0 comments: