BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 30, 2010

第五十六章:世纪性的感触

“我从你们的呈现中,感受不到团队精神。。。”


And so I wonder, how long will it take till I get to see true unity in every project that commences in my secondary life. I've been in Catholic High School for two years, well, to be precise, it's been more than that, but never once have I felt the full contribution of every soul in every team I have been in. When I was in my first year, NIE totally pissed me off, Don't wanna mention about it. In form 2, my sivik projek was about to murder me, I was willing to go solo, and ever since then, people around me would think : "Yu Han should learn how to team up."(Somehow I suppose?) Team up? I gave my life and time on every project I did, but when I get serious every other team mates will be distracted, that pisses me off the most. Fine, then perhaps I'll do it the simple way, by giving jobs equally along everyone, we'll set a deadline and everyone hands in the damn sheet. When the fated day comes, I only receive excuses. Is it my prob or yours? Me being all alone today I must admit somehow sources from those facts. Screw me or you? Fuck.


Back to the schedule, I had to stay back for school as I had a camp meeting, It was supposed to start at 2 but started 15 minutes late due to speed problems, girls tend to take their sweet time eh? Really don't get it though, I am the one being serious but yet I'm the one getting fucked. They're the ones playing around while they get their benefits. That's it. Don't wanna talk about it. The meeting as usual met up with conflicts. Some one is suspecting the way of the activity that I suggested and shall lead. I'll have to do a presentation next week. So whoever that was who suspected, a nice "Fuck you" I wish to you.


Emo-ness? I emo-ed today. When I was waiting alone at 3A2 for the meeting. And yes I can't doubt it. I was thinking about you. Looked outside the windows and stared at the skies just like usual.


Having a performance tomorrow night. I'll need all my strength. So I'll stop here.


Song of the week

听见牛在哭

疲惫的旅途 谁还记得来时路
我们都是生命的俘虏
要怎么说才清楚

盲目 苛求幸福 越盲却越孤独
还不认输 单纯的付出
为她一笑而哭 一而再迷路
情感像那首歌 在梦里反复
一只牛要卖五千块
五千块要买一只牛
若注定这就是归宿
谁听见牛在哭
晨雾中看不清终点
回家的路


-身骑白马-

*Fallin for you=D*

0 comments: