BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

第五十一章: 思索我的轮廓

51st post of my blog. Just noticed lately that every blog has its birthday just like us humans. So I decided to check on my bloggy. And oh!!! Its still far away... So anyway, back to the update.
FIRST!!! Kelantan trip...

Day 1:
Rushed back home straight away after school, fortunate enough there wasn't any jam. Reached home and dad was ready to fetch us to LCCT. Tummy starved and I could munch a whole cow. Went to check-in first and then only had lunch. 3.30 and Mom rushed into the gates at the speed of light. And then the main part came. The stupid police that was on duty scanned my mom's pencil box and took away her stapler and scissors. (WTF, The last time when I went to Sabah, this didin't happen, now it happens. Whats the definition for consistency?) Skip that annoying part.

Sat down. And then was informed of a fake news - flight delay, C'mon, the plane arrived right on time!! Don't scare us. When I arrived, uncle and cousin sister was there. Fetch us back to Wakaf Bharu. Uncle suddenly wanted to buy Nasi Dagang and Kerabu Hitam.(Lol? Dinner is near and you still want 3 packets?) No wonder he has a round tummy. Greedy.

At night. Ate dinner as if we reunited. Ate at Cheng Mai restaurant. Damn full because relatives left little bits of scraps for me, knowing how much I can eat. 11.30 p.m., decided to follow cousins to Pasir Mas to spend the night, Mom stays at Wakaf Bharu. When I arrived, I surfed the net for a while and then slept like a log.

Day 2:
The big day. Cousin woke me up at 6.41. Eyes were exhausted, Went to clean up, and then took off to the graves, spended like 2 hours there cleaning up the graves. I have to admit that the burning smoke was irritating. After that, went to have breakfast, nasi kukus with ayam panggang and rendang lembu. Absolutely satisfying. After that, relatives took me to Rantau Panjang. A duty-free area where you can shop for imitated stuff and brands. (Well, its the brand where you and I know very well, the tick and the triangle.)

The one thing that was funny and cocky, was the Crocs Shoe. They have this price tag on it to make you believe like its real but rejected, but take a closer look, the code on each tag is the same (= . =)
And then continued rounding, mom shopped for stuff too, she saw a fake MU jersey and bought it for me, thanks mom. And then I went to look for my uncle, guess what? He was busy trying on shoes, and ended up buying 4 pairs of fake Nike and 3 pairs of fake Adidas shoe. I asked him for an explanation, here's what he said " I'll take these back to Sabah and sell them, and then I'll make a good fortune." (...)

On the way back, stopped by a Thai Buddhist temple, guess what legend hides behind it? The sleeping buddha!! It was enormous. Pictures? Later upload. Lazy.

Day 3:
Plan to wash shoes today (Don't forget I went to the air port with my school shoes and uniform on.) But I was lazy, and relatives also invited me to somewhere similar to Rantau Panjang. That was pangkalan Kubor. So mom asked my aunt's Kakak to wash my shoes. Yay, problem solved.

Wel Pangkalan Kubor wasn't as fun as Rantau. But at least got to see the difference. Slept through the whole afternoon. At night, mom went to Pasir Mas because she wanted to give some free tution for my cousin sisters who don't even know their timestable at the age of 11. I stayed upstairs surfing the net again. I have to say one thing. Maxis broadband is so unstable.

Day 4:
RETURNED HOME!!!

SECOND!!! What I earned from the trip?
Relatives gave me his ADIDAS SHOE!!! (No, its not fake) Fake MU JERSEY!!! (Yes, definitly fake.) And two Thai Buddhist Tok Raja Rare Amulets.( Nope they are not normal, one can cost up to 4000 bucks Malaysia ringgit.)

As a result? I'm Happy and I'm not forgetting that the second exam is not far!!!
Countdown 2 months and a week.


0 comments: