BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

第四十八章: 我笑着回来

Its quite amazing to see the last post I made and its date, that was like new years eve, This blog should have been updated with loads of new year stories. But I gave up, since there wasn't really much to talk about. And so why it continued remaining in its quiet status? Because of exams, its an extremely important event for Form 3s. Anyway, the battles over and it doesn't mean the end, its just the beginning. And if you'd like know about how I did, I'd reply with "No comment". All I want to do is believe that one day, I would stand at the foyer of my school, holding a piece of paper with a smile that portrays with exellence on my face... And by that time, I shall confirm that I've proved my hardwork...

Back to the updates. Fisrt, examination. And the below shall be my analyzed data:
- BC: Not quite confident with this subject. Due to carelessness, I've completely failed a few objective answers. And adding up with that terrible essay which I failed to elaborate effectively. I have to say the chance of getting an A is thin.

- BM: I'll jump down from KLCC. I promise. I shall only leave my soul to stray in the streets.

-BI: If I don't get an A. I seriously must have a problem. Personally think that I did a wonderful essay.
This ain't perasan.

- SC: Not confident. It drains me down to know that my last 2 questions in paper 2 completely sucked. As for my objective. Just got to confirm that 4 questions were answered wrongly.

- MA: This is one interesting paper. In my experience, Catholic authorities would never create such standard papers. It was fucking easy. Although I sucked at paper 2. But hope the objective paper could pull me back on track.

- GE: The paper isn't really hard. Just a little tricky and catchy. I'm worried about my sikap marks.

- SJ: A whole load of confidence. Just not sure if I can achieve my target for 90 and above.

- KH: No comment due to its normality.

- PM: 3A4 is definitely gonna murder Martina for not telling us that the school moto was coming out in the paper. Overall, did not expect the questions to be that simple. Except for the school vision thingy.

Second, is about life. I'm really lost and I don't know if there are limits in his world. How much and how great must I do to achieve your expectations dad? If this is not named as independent, what is? If This isn't called effective studies, what is? Lifeless old me.

-身骑白马-
*I'm the one living my future, and you're the one being afraid...*

0 comments: