BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

第四十六章: 三十一个脚步

Yep, 31 weeks people... the first month of year will be over in just 2 more days... I wonder what have I done? My senior was kind enough to remind me to stop the honeymoon, PMR's not far away. Speaking of examination, things will start really soon, and... I'm only prepared for Sejarah... XD....

Anyway, back to my update. The fourth week, Guess it was Tuesday... 3A4 returned back into a 48 membered Union. A new student was arranged to be in our class. Not sure if the guys are happy, since she's a girl, quite short (I'm not saying I'm tall.), and quite okay larhx... But I'm sure some of the girls gang (English ones) are delighted... at least the new girl is characterized as your species...

Next... My transport is unstable. I pity mom for having to fetch me day and night. Its real costly and tiring. I struggled through the month seeking for a transporter and was always ended up dissapointed with answers like "Sorry, my van's full" or "I never fetch students from your place, its too far liao..." CRAP!!! Luckily, Mr.Guna, former class teacher of 2A4, was available. Which means next Monday, I'll be in his car. But then, what's quite unbelieveble, is... Nah, not gonna mention...

OK, Tasks needed to be finnished at the time being...
1) Jingcao Long Term Proposal
2) Crappy Projek Sivik with only a team of four. (Consisting of two useful people, thats me and Ven Zheat. The other two makes me speechless.)
3) Sejarah Nota Bab 2 including a target of hafal-ing
4) Gao tim my geografi....

THATS IT.. ITS A WHOLE NEW MONTH YU HAN... BUCK UP@!!!!!!!@

-身骑白马-
*Stand up, I have to stand up...*

0 comments: