BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

第四十一章: 最伟大的证明

Proving is important. Especially to some people. Its one of the most powerful things on earth. If you succeed in using it, it makes anyone speechless of words. Therefore, I intend to use this weapon to blast someone off. And there'll be a list of achievements I'm about to prove to that someone. Till he goes speechless.

Statements: 1) I'll get a place in top 5 for my first term exam with purata of 83 and above... When I
get
to achieve it... I'll see what you can say...

2) I'll get 8'As in PMR without even asking a tiny bit of help OR laying a finger on me.

3) I won't get sick this year so that you won't even nag at me about health anymore.

PS : The following statements SHALL BE PROVED. I guarantee and swear my life to god.

I believe everyone will agree to what I say. School life just keeps going better and better. Well, so far. What irritates me is the homework. Out of all the best thing you can ever describe about morning session, its wrecked when it comes to homework. Unlike afternoon sessions, I don't get the chance of doing homework during lessons. Therefore, Amount of homework = About a mountain high.

Second, you yawn about 35 times a day. Seriously, Its sick. Sleepiness can KILL. (zzzZZZzzz).

Currently addicted to new year song. But I don't put high hopes to this year's celebration. Looking towards my conditions. (Bad family relationship + Economic crisis.) I'll be spending new year with my books and revisions. Never mind, festive seasons don't really mean a lot to me lately. This makes me start to hate festivals...

Haiz. Still have 3 homework's undone.
Note: I finnished Copying 名句. All 40. And ended up with a hand not tired at all. This means my writting skills improved!!!

-身骑白马-
*I face the problem that you will face in a century...*

0 comments: