BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 22, 2010

第四十四章: 曲子的轮廓

I seriously have no idea about the reason I thought of that title up there. Perhaps choir's inspiration? Anyway, lets talk random. (Don't think what I'll talk about next is really random.) Ok, Never have I had suck a free day in school since morning session like today. The main reason is due to the last two periods, it was like redefining "R-E-L-I-E-F". Well, a relief is a relief. So what exactly did I do under a condition of no homework? Well, I hid myself behind the classroom and sang. Those who were involved, you'll get the situation.

The best part was singing the hits back in 2007 and 2008 and 2009.(I think?) Really enjoyed myself back there. It has been so long since I have had the chance to sing for an hour.(PS : Shi Ken had this magnificent voice that made everyone suffer in laughter badly.) Especially the part when he sang ' Meet me halfway'. Damn hilarious. BTW, Kah Mun gave me 20 cents that I forgot to return. He suggested that I go to the Kopitiam and sing. (Lol)

Ok, the bell rang. (Oops, forgot to take our the garbage.) Aiyah, who would fucking care about that?
Rushed down to canteen and randomly bought the
spaghetti which made me throw up. I had to rush to the choir room for newcomer's day. The front part... Err... I'll skip the speeches. And the performance was great. The violin player was damn good. The play was gay. And then the singing. The gang sang christmas songs. (Forgot the names.) Then the Form 1 and 2s were to assemble. I teamed up with two strangers that I knew.(Lol?) Brandon and Jun Yi, If not mistaken, to do some sort of voice interview key by key. This is that best part. I used to be soprano, but ended up in bass.
WHAT THE HELL????? (Trying not to use the F word.)

That rounds up everything. I'll not say anything about Jingcao's meeting. Damn speechless with my seniors. PBC should be burned in hell.

-身骑白马-

0 comments: