BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

第四十三章: 平复

Hi bloggers. Just felt that there was a need for an update. Seeing that I won't be able to update this site in the next few days... Just manage to pull myself back on the road. After that incident, I do think that dad and I needs to calm ourselves down. (PS: I'll not mention what happen.) Things have been quite normal lately. I go to school as usual. Finnish my homework on time as usual, eat as I do, Sleep as I do, bath as I do. JUST, don't talk as I do.

But things have been calmed to a temporary level at the time being. Trying to fight the negative soul inside my driver. But fighting it doesn't result in what I call motivated fighting spirit. I'm still down although I act as I don't. I act because I don't want to show depression in school. But the motives are still the same. I'll fight for a straight A and I mean it.

Things happened lately:
1) Was reminded of how a broken heart sounds like.
2) Enjoyed all my homework and writting.
3) Reviewing Form 1 (Sejarah and Science)
4) Preparing what I call the book damned chinese new year. Which means I'll celebrate the festivals
by doing revision. No plans at all.
5) Churches Burned at a 4th degree. The society today is sick.
6) Conclusion? Normal. Normal. Normal

Anything else?
Ciao~
-身骑白马-
*The moment you lead a normality in life, you should be thankful, thats what I'm trying to do...*

0 comments: