BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 25, 2010

第七十一章:探望

Yeah, Obviously from my title, you'd know I visited someone. Not just me, me and the gang. Went to Darrelle's place, and it was "kinda" fun? I doubt. The best part was the food, because, there was pizza!! The horrible, rather more horrified part was the Movie: The Orphan. Fuck, I wonder what Americans think about everyday. I mean, why and how these directors think of such stories? Why even think about it? It's amazing how you can squeeze in so many stuff in to a movie, Sex, Horror, Homicide, Blood, Revenge. Eww... Sorry, a big apology I present to all fans out there, I go for movies like Grown-Ups :)

The photos were uploaded at facebook. Gawd bless our creative comments :D

I didn't go to school today, Why should I send myself to the gates of boredom? At least I have my rubix, piano, guitar at home :) And Yes, last but not least, the Internet :D Wanted to go out for lunch. But the look of the whether was such a fuck face, so fucking grey and dark, wind was blowing. Obviously it was about to pee from the sky :) (Shit, I'm addicted to using emotional icons.) So I cooked lunch. No choice, Instant noodles and sausages, After I finished cooking my meal, FUCK!!!! The whether went bright again. What a Jackass.

Really boring these days, I have nothing to do other than practicing piano, playing rubix, and surfing the net. That's it, Life after PMR = Lifeless. I'M GETTING MYSELF A BUKU RUJUKAN EKONOMI ASAS. ROAR!!!!

Song Of the Week

伴 - 黄小琥
作词:姚若龙 作曲:于晓光、李伟菘

如果 命运可以订做
如果 有另一次选择
我想我 还是会 把手让你紧握
快乐地陪你去坎坷

就算 你有天变落魄
就算 你老得不能动
我想我 还是会 挽着你看日落
你的心疼在泪光中

嘴巴上 彼此嫌麻烦
眼神中 关怀那么满
没说爱 却早已认定一辈子的
在人前 从来不浪漫
在心中 却总为对方打算
最懂的人最暖的

就算 我以后变罗嗦
就算 我老了有病痛
我想你 还是会 照顾我到最后
隐藏脆弱不眠不休

没有辛酸 没有遗憾
什么是陪 什么是心安
你是答案

PS: 不必上线,每一词每一句都很到味:D
- 身骑白马-



0 comments: