BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 16, 2010

第七十章:让我一次过爆炸

No. Once again let me inform that YU HAN'S BLOG ISN'T DEAD. The reason it wasn't updated right after PMR was because my internet couldn't connect properly. Now the damn connection is refreshed, everything is serviced. Somehow I know it's kinda late to say this, but still allow me to carry out the ceremony.



GOOD BYE Penilaian Menengah Rendah

MARILAH KITA BAKAR BUKU SEMUA!!!!


Point No.1 has been pointed out, now let me continue on. LIFE AFTER PMR IS... amusing. Last Friday was crazy. Shi Ken destroyed to pieces of glass by giving a hard kick to that mini adidas ball that Jer Shyan brought. After school, we planned originally to have a feast at Domino's, but the afternoon session students dominated the shop. With force, we had to go to the Ipoh chicken rice shop. The feast had two occasions. One, as a nice farewell to our classmate, Qian Ying who will be transferring. I hear that it's kinda like home-schooling. Is that true? I doubt. The second purpose was to celebrate 3A4's last day together in class. (You see, our dumbass school authorities wouldn't open the class doors for us, we'll have to linger around the school. So sad...

Story number two. My worst Saturday ever.(Yesterday.) The gang planned to play football. I wanted to go. Mom did not know how to go. The solution was to fetch me to school and wait for my dear friend to come and fetch me. So I waited. I waited for quite a long time. Finally I thought that they were pulling my legs. Due to my impatience of waiting. I decided to explore the area myself. I took a 10 minutes walk to the bus stop, below the EPF building. I waited for 30 minutes. Fuck, not one bus that passed by was heading to Mid Valley, my plan was to find out which particular bus would be heading towards the Puchong bus station. (Around my house.) Again, I didn't want waste time, I took another long walk to the Taman Jaya LRT station, bought a ticket to KL central, I wanted to try my luck there because I know that there is a particular bus there. When I arrived. I looked and asked for information. I was told to wait in front of the KL monorail station. I ran there, fearing that the bus might have already left. Finally, hope came, I caught a glimpse of that bus. Rapid KL U60. Hopping on, I was ready to pay the bus driver his salary. But instead, he drove off, it was too late for me to pay. "Never mind I'll pay when he arrives the next station. Now here's the condition. The next stop was Pasar Seni. The back part of the bus was the only place where seats were situated. The middle part was empty, designed specially for the crippled. I stood at the front part. A few footsteps away from the driver seat. He drove so fast that I had to grab on to support, leaving me no time at all to pay. When we arrived Pasar Seni. Great, I could finally pay. I was "this" close to saying, "Minta maaf bang, tadi tak sempat nak bayarlah bang." He impolitely forced me, "Turun dik, kalau tak mau bayar turun." I bared with him, "Minta maaflah bang, tadi betul-betul tak sempat, sebab saya takut nanti jatuh ma..." "You mau bayar, you tunggu." Waited. "Sorry bang, takde duit kecil, duit besar boleh." (Take note, he had small notes in his hand where he could actually give me the change.)
"Apa la ni, saya tak peduli you pergi luar tukar." Now after thrice times of tolerance was made, I really could not hold myself anymore, but I only wanted to go home that moment, I got off the bus, looking for stalls nearby, I found one, and requested for exchange, the fucking hawker forced me to buy her stuff, I said NO, you give me the exchange, why should I buy your stuff? She said fine, no exchange, frustrated, I picked up a a packet of sliced fruit and asked the priced, I bought it, But I did not eat it, instead, I threw the packet at her face and said, "Next time I visit your stall, Im'ma kick throw some durians at you." (Hey lady, in case of you seeing this, you must be a uneducated low class jack ass MALAY.) Now comes the climax. I went back, the bus was gone. Let me skip through how I got back home. Allow me to share what my mother said.

"This is the society, you cannot be angry at them, you must bare with them, or else you'll only suffer when you come out and work in the society." Here's how I replied her. "MOM, WHEN THE SOCIETY GETS SICK, WHEN WRONG BECOMES RIGHT, YOU DON'T FOLLOW THE FLOW JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO GET AWAY FROM TROUBLE, INSTEAD YOU FIGHT IT, YOU FIGHT FOR JUSTICE AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT. SO WHAT IF I FIND MYSELF IN TROUBLE IN THE FUTURES SO WHAT? AT LEAST IN THE END, I DID THE RIGHT THING PRINCIPALLY AND THEY DID THE WRONG THING, WHAT I HAVE TO REGRET, IT'S ALWAYS WORTH IT TO GO THROUGH SOME TROUBLE, BEAT THAT MOM." "Fine, go ahead with your principles." She ended up speechless, speechless for me being stubborn or being determined. I have no interest in knowing.

PS: Rapid KL, the next time you look for a bus driver, please educate them, they all look like dogs, no they look like wild boars, THEY HAVE NO MANNERS.

Song of the week
天天 - 陶喆

太阳天或下雨天
人挤人的咖啡店
找一个能想你舒服的角落
看着情人肩靠肩
慢慢转开我视线
有个女孩让我好想念
我的心已经飞到这个城市的另一边
想看着你 爱上的脸
把心里的感情都对你说
那马路上天天都在塞
而每个人天天在忍耐
没有你日子很黑白
原来这样就是恋爱
我想要你在我身边
分享生命中的一切

我想要天天天天
天天对你说我有多爱你
天天I Love You.

0 comments: