BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 20, 2010

第六十七章:人都需要呐喊

First of all. No, this blog isn't dead. And yes, I've shut myself up for a long time for the TRIALS :D, which is all wasted because the TRIALS fucked me instead of me fucking the TRIALS. Interested in having a peek at my analysis? Here you have it:

                    BM: FUCKED                      

BI: TOTALLY FUCKED

BC: SURVIVED

SC: Shit.

MT: Fucked.

KH: Fucked.

SJ: 78. I'm fucking dissapointed.

GE: SURVIVED

I wish I could make a conclusion. But I can't go on. I feel like throwing up cause all I see is 'EPIC FAILURES."

Therefore, instead, I made another conclusion. Which is an inspiration gifted by racial news lately, the TRIALS, and my own thoughts - "WE ALL NEED TO SHOUT"

When the despicable spread propaganda's -"Cina balik cina" during a school assembly, we must start to realize that it has been 53 years of toleration. If this keeps up, the whole nation will take things for granted and 2020 is gonna be nothing but an unrealistic crap. We need to shout, AND DO WHAT'S BEST FOR EVERYONE FOR THE SAKE OF THE PROPAGANDA ( 1 MALAYSIA ). On the screens of transimissions, you bullshit about "Perpaduan." And then on the other side you do something else violating you bullshit, and then get back to square one and bullshit all over again. LOL?

When you start to feel stressed out because of hardcore life. You need to Shout out. Sick of the books? SHOUT. Sick of the notes? Shout. Sick of Sejarah? Shout. Because that's the only way to achieve zen at such periods of intensity.

DOES ANYONE GET WHAT I CRAPPED UP THERE? IF YES, LEAVE A COMMENT. GOOD LUCK DURING THE REAL PMR. TRIALS ARE MAKING ME DEPRESSED FOR THE TIMEBEING. T.T

0 comments: