BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

第三十九章: 脚印

2009. Bassically, lots have happened. Here's the list of accomplishments.
- I was able to maintain my Purata Tahunan Above 75.
- I broke through the finals in CHS Idols. (With terrible talent and performance.)
- I did charity work and serviced others for 286 hours. (Now I doubt that you guys can do that.
- I WAS ABLE TO CONTROL MY TEMPER JUST A LITTLE BIT OF PERCENT.
- I got in to 3A4 with everyone so magically !!!

And now for political issues.
- PKFZ. (Thats if you understand the issue well.)
- Najib as a new flash light of M'sia
- MCA'S Extraordinary Meeting.
- That Satu Malaysia bunk totally freaks me out.
- The freakin educational issue.
Ps: Anything else? I guess there's loads.

Finally, Resolutions:
- PMR Straight A's!!!!
-At the least get a prize for myself no matter in what location.
- Try to lose weight.
- Learn everything I need to practice in MingEn.

Lastly, blessings. Happy 2010 and we meet again next year, each A4'ian. See you on the 4th of January 2010. Nitez and be happy always.

-身骑白马-
*There's no turning back... but to look forward...*

0 comments: