BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

第三十六章: 接近

Time flees so fast, Soon enough its back to school... Blah...blah...blah
This holiday is okay. At least I kept myself busy and not making myself bored. Just returned to school recently to get my form 3 exercise books. Had high hopes that next years class list was out. But sadly, I ended up being dissapointed. Also bought my uniforms. Looking into the mirror of the fitting room. I looked like such a nerd. (Jeez... )

All thats left is my shoes. My Diadora Campus is in terrible worn out conditions. Intended to buy new ones around these days. But looking at the old north star shoes. I decided to check around for another few shops to see if there were any new interesting patterned shoes. Hope I won't get turned down the second time.

And the last thing of course are my books. Fucking shit, I budget for around 55 bucks and ended up giving exactly 67.50 Malaysian Ringgit. I'll murder the publishers for such a shitty price, they should refix everything damn it. CiBaiKia.

Well thats what I done lately. Not much to update though. Need to sleep early tonight. Tomorrow is a big day. Without some people at the kindy, Its finally a "Zen".Ciao~

-身骑白马-
*Arts Or science Stream?*


0 comments: