BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

第九章:出轨

Din't go to school today, dad insisted. Reason? H1N1, rumors say that students form our school 5S3 was infected, and if not mistaken, the classroom was just beside 2A4?! No wonder people were wearing masks yesterday...

Bored at home...
Wanted to go to mom's kindergarten, but mom forbidded me...
Reason? I might have bring the virus to her kiny... zzz...
No choice... I stayed at home today...
woke up feelin awkward this mornin at 9... ate typical breakfast and had a bath. Mom went out and I was alone surfing the net. (This was the most boring part)No idea why i decided to surf it, no one surfs the net in such early mornings right? Plus they have to go school, parents aren't considerate? Wondering...

Borrowed Harry Potter deathly hallows book from Rebecca...
Anxious about the movie... Really excited...
Well, thats all for today... wish I could get back to school, its really boring and I swear to it...
Damn the outraging virus...
Haiz.

-身骑白马-
*H1N1*

0 comments: