BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

第七章:日常生活

Harry Potter and the half blood prince,
quite a movie, hmm, but no climax? Pity that Old Dumbledore...
I won't wait anymore though, I am going to read the book, the deathly hollows.

Felt quite sad too yesterday, I made mum lose her 30 bucks for one meal, no choice, have to take that as a reminder, so that i won't make mistakes again. She bought a wrist band for me (^_^).







Here's how it looks like with my old one.

Woke up quite early this morning, as I planned to clean up my room today and holy shit!
My desk was like an old piece of wood filled with dust, wondering about how i survived like this.

The white object is the dust...
Grost...




This was after my hardwork...
Much better....




Objects that needed some clean outs...






Lazy to take pictures... thats just not my way...
So thats it for cleaning up...

And the drama practice. Only less than a week... Wish our class can pawn the other classes...
The costumes were nice... Thx Audrey! Thats all for today...

-身骑白马-
*A final target*

0 comments: