BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

第十八章:时间他自然会来

Had a nice haircut today. ( Nope I wont Upload the photo )
But thats not the point. Actually had some conversation that woke me up in the car with mom just a few hours ago. Perhaps dad has his own hidden agenda, I get his purpose. On certain circumstances
, we both have the same idea. ( I am currently having communication crisis with him be cause of this idea.) What matters is that he thinks that It will be too late if I don't start NOW. While I think I'm just too young for this. ( Don't get the wrong Idea.)

The story starts like this. Last year I clearly remember that he once told me : " Still remember your targets? To study in Singapore? I replied " Yes ". That was agreed by both of us. And today when I take my exam in school, he says that my results aren't good enough for Singapore, therefore thinking
that I have not been trying my best. I got mad.Those nights sleeping around 3 midnight just for the sake of memorising notes were prove that I did not work hard enough? And then started a point where both we did not want to communicate. Atnosphere at home became cold. Adding up ices from the cold war mom and dad were battling. I despised this house, this home.

And today, mom tried to give me a sign in another way. She talked to me about SPM and the future. About how life ina next few years would be. ( I don't want to decribe it but I can tell it would be like PRESSURE PRESSURE and PRESSURE.) And? Yup, If thats hard life, Singapore's gonna be bumpier. I have to keep going. Yes, and now I end up with this on my MSN Personal Message.

"The time will come, When I find that somebody, When I start the struggle, I start the battle, I end the journey..."

I now get it. Everything.

The final struggle arrives. The time for hardwork has come.

-身骑白马-
*The Lunar is beautiful tonight*

0 comments: