BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

第十五章:不.完美

The Holidays. The Inperfection.

-Saturday-
Yes, As planned I returned to my 3rd home. The litrerature headquarters. Quite a tiring day actually. I got there at 9 in the morning. Only 4 persons were there,珍妮姐,陈点传师,齐睿,甜甜姐姐(Nickname).齐睿 was quite shocked to see me, he was indeed a good friend back at the camp.
Then business came. People started coming after a little briefing. I had to stay at the counter for some paper work to be done. I was the last to enter the hall for the test. Then
珍妮姐 and 陈点传师brought me for some lunch at a vegeterian restaurant at OUG Plaza (And yes, I am a vegeterian). Somehow, he reccomended vegeterian laksa and thosai (And yes, it is truely delicious.) After that, went back to the headquarters to continue work. Returned home at 5.00. Very tired so I had a nap. This was the best part. I fell asleep and mom took a pic of me sleeping. Very frustrated about it. Don't know why.

-Sunday-
The official day for the litreratry test. Kids all around. This time its not at the headquarters. Its at Taman Bukit Jalil. As usual did the same old work with the help of my mom. (THX MOM.) Adding up a few work like making the 状元帽. Its very cute and nice. Regret to hv not bring my camera along or I might hv uploaded the pics by now. Sry guys, I'll try next year. Went home at about 12.00.

-Monday-
Nth special. Same old routine spending my time at kindy. Did A LOT of revision. (It is the holidays, Holidays are meant to be spent with BOOKS.) Played chinese chess with some kids. They were pwned DEEPLY.(Which I actually hv some skills to improve with.) And also a little conflict with -I KNOW WHO- *LOLS, Sorry no cure? Then why would people even bother to say sorry when they commit wrongdoings. THE MAN WHO INVENTED THE WORD SORRY MUST HV BEEN A FAILURE.*

-Tuesday-
MOODLESS. (I could only use that word to describe tuesday as things weren't going well that day, somehow managed to finnish memorising chinese 名句&古文,I say its a miracle.)

-Wednesday-
Sucked. Horrible. URGHHH.

-Thursday-
Actually quite dissapointed. Mom said she was gonna buy a 4x4 cube for me (ORIGINALS). She brought me to Subang Parade and Carrefour (Lols?) as she heard rumours that it was available there. Bad Luck though. It was out of stock. ended up buying a mini key chain 3x3 cube. (zzz) When we got in the car, my face was like sour milk. Mom popped out with a conversation: " If you can get things you want on the spot, then why should people pay hardwork for what they want?" TWO WORDS: DAMN SACRASTIC.

- TODAY-
MANAGED TO FINNISH THE WHOLE MATHEMATICS EXERCIESE BOOK IN ONE DAY. RESULTS? OK AND IMPRESSIVE. GEO?IN PROCESS. OTHERS? UNTOUCHED.

-身骑白马-

0 comments: